Open a Custodial Account
Opening a new account takes just a few minutes. Before you begin, find out what information you'll need to provide.
All fields required unless otherwise noted.
close the tooltip
What You'll Need to Provide
To open an account:
- Identifying information (Social Security number, date of birth, etc.)
- Contact information (legal/mailing address, email address, phone number)
- Employment information, if applicable (occupation, employer's name and address)
- Identifying information for the minor account owner
To fund an account:
- An account number and routing number (if moving money from a bank)
- A brokerage account number and account type (if moving assets from another brokerage firm)